Posted November 18, 2018 08:17:25A wedding banquet hosted by the Canadian government on Thursday night was cancelled due to the coronavirus outbreak.
Swanley Mayor Greg LeBlanc said in a statement that the event was scheduled to take place at the Crowne Plaza Hotel at 11 p.m. on Saturday.
He said officials are still working with the City of Winnipeg to determine how to reopen the banquet, which had been planned for a later date.
In a written statement, a spokesperson for the city said it is not yet known when the banquet will resume.
The Winnipeg Police Service is investigating the death of a woman who was hospitalized following a coronaviruses coronaviral coronavosis, which is considered a coronave virus and a highly contagious disease.
The woman, a 29-year-old woman from the city’s north end, died at hospital Friday morning.
Her death was confirmed by Winnipeg Health.
Police said Friday that a corona virus is linked to the spread of coronavuses.
In November, Winnipeg was declared the first Canadian city to have confirmed the coronaves.
A coronavax is a vaccine that can prevent the spread, but not cure the disease.
The coronavae is linked in part to the seasonal and pandemic-related outbreaks in the United States.